From For Riders , our experts have written this blog so that you can easily improve your pedaling. We know that it is easy for us but surely with effort you will achieve it!
Tips to improve your pedaling
- Adjust your bike to your height. It is important to set up the bike so that the muscles can work correctly. If you have any doubts about how to adjust the bike correctly, you can contact our experts .
- The cadence . If you are a beginner or you are just starting in the world of cycling, it is very important that you do not have a very high cadence. The best thing for these people is not to exceed 90-100 rpm to be able to do long distances and have room for improvement in the future.
- Power distribution . It is very important to streamline efforts, especially when pedaling. Apart from keeping a constant rhythm, you have to try to distribute the power equally in your pedaling.
- Practice pedaling with each leg . Exercising each leg is necessary so that the limb works individually, rather than being carried away by the other. At first, don’t try to focus on the left and right sides at the same time, but first on one side and then the other. As you gain experience, you can focus on both sides at the same time.
- Pull and don’t push . Good cyclists do not push when pedaling but pull on it. Riders should focus on pulling (rather than pushing) the pedals , using a semi-circular motion. With them you will get much more efficiency in your movement and you will tire less.
We hope that these 5 tips to improve your pedaling have been very helpful. You can put them into practice and leave us a comment to see if they have served you. Let’s go there!